- 1. As buyer, you indicate where in South Africa you require delivery, as well as contact numbers to be used in connection with delivery.
- 2. In the case of door-to-door delivery, your parcel will be delivered to the address you specified in the checkout process.
- 3. In the case of door-to-counter delivery, your order will be delivered to the post-office nearest to your address within the postal code you selected.
- 4. In the case of door-to-pick-up-point delivery, your order will be delivered to your selected Pick-up-point.
- 5. On inputting your address during checkout, the site will indicate to you whether your postal code qualifies for door-to-door delivery, door-to-counter and/or door-to-pick-up-point delivery.
- 6. In the case of door-to-door delivery, if nobody is present at the address at the time of delivery, our courier will on the second attempt of delivery leave a note (in the letterbox if a residential address) to indicate that there was an attempted delivery.
- 7. The courier will try once more (third attempt), and if at that time there is still no one to sign for the parcel, the parcel will be returned to our warehouse and a return will be processed for the goods. You will be contacted in order to confirm the refund method you would prefer.
- 8. Should a delivery fee have been charged on the order, this will not be reimbursed, given that the courier has attempted delivery on numerous occassions.
- 9. In the case of door-to-counter delivery, if the parcel is not collected within 30 days of it being delivered to the post office, the parcel will be returned to our warehouse and a return will be processed for the goods. You will be contacted in order to confirm the refund method you would prefer.
- 10. In the case of door-to-pick-up-point delivery, if the parcel is not collected within 8 calendar days of being delivered, the parcel will be returned to our warehouse and a return will be processed for the goods. You will be contacted in order to confirm the refund method you would prefer.
- 11. Unless we inform you otherwise, before you place your order and before the final confirmation, the estimated maximum delivery time for an order in South Africa – either door-to-door, door-to-post office counter or door-to-pick-up-point - is 6 working days.
- 12. As outlined above, all Soapbox standard deliveries take place during business hours i.e. there are no deliveries over weekends or on public holidays. Please take this into consideration when selecting your delivery address.
1. A door-to-door delivery (either standard or premium) is considered complete as soon as the parcel is accepted and signed for either by the customer or by an individual on the customer’s behalf at the specified delivery address.
2. In the case of door-to-counter or door-to-pick-up-pointt delivery, the delivery is considered complete when the parcel is successfully delivered by Speed Services or PostNet to the post office or PostNet associated with your delivery address, or to the appicable Pick up point.
3. It is your responsibility, as buyer, to ensure that you or the intended receiver of the gift (when applicable) inspect(s) the parcel on arrival and makes known any justifiable complaints. The receiver has the right to refuse the parcel if it appears to have been opened or if it has clearly been damaged.
4. Such complaints and claims must be brought to the attention of Soapbox by calling our call centre at 012 804 0066 (Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 17:00).
1. In the event that a parcel is declared missing, should stock be available a replacement order will be sent to the customer via the intended originals shipping method.
2. If stock is not available, the order (at Rand value paid) plus any relevant shipping fee will be refunded.
3. Soapbox will contact the customer in both cases to advise possible delays and/or preferred refund method.